Thursday, May 29, 2014

Ready, Steady, Go!

This is a start. This is a first step. There are millions taking a first step this second, this minute. But this is still my first step, my fresh start. Mine. Unique.
What helped me first with the idea of this blog was 750words.com
I loved the idea of writing 750 words a day and I thought it was going to be easy, but it's not. So the challenge now is 750 words of good writing, good content, for each one of my projects, every day.
I have been doing the research and I have accumulated material so I just need to sort it out, right?
Other site that helped me was Gretchen Rubin's The Happiness Project. I started following it before the book was released. The idea of test-driving the studies and theories about how to be happier and writing about it is awesome.
There are many books, movies, stories, practices and people that inspire me daily. Perhaps I'll write about them here, perhaps I wont.
Right now I just wanted to start, write a little, being here, present, just writing some words. Let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment